Are you registered for an upcoming IELTS exam?
Your IELTS test results are important to you, so it makes sense to prepare with the experts. British Council Nairobi offers IELTS Preparation classes for all registered IELTS candidates. It covers the Academic, General Training, IELTS UKVI, and IELTS Life Skills modules.
Our IELTS courses concentrate on exam techniques and strategy, including mock tests covering all four skill areas: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The aim of our Prep class is to maximise performance in the exam by familiarising participants with the format of the exam, as well as developing essential exam skills via strategy training and practice activities. Our class gives you
- 8 hours of workshop preparation to cover the foundation, logic and reasoning behind the questions in the exam.
- An opportunity to explore appropriate response strategies with experts who will give advice and tips on how to improve your responses and avoid common errors.
- Exam Practice, timed simulation activities: particular emphasis on reading and writing, including presentation of arguments during the speaking tests.
- Exam familiarisation: looking at the content and formats of the different papers and an explanation of the evaluation criteria.
- Advice on how best to approach the questions in all four papers and specific techniques to tackle different question types and exam tasks.
*The fee includes lunch and refreshments
Prepare for your IELTS exam with us and you can be confident that you will be taught by highly qualified English specialists.