Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
CIE A Level, AS Level, O Level and IGCSE exams are a passport to international education. Cambridge International Examinations is the world’s largest provider of international education programmes and qualifications for 5–19 year olds.
Important updates on Cambridge School Exams October/November 2014 Session:
- Normal entries deadline – 1st August 2014 at 4.30 pm
- Late Entry penalty 1st level Kshs 3,000 per subject applicable from 2nd August 2014 to 25th August 2014 at 4.30pm
- Late Entry penalty 2nd level Kshs 5,000 per subject applicable from 26th August 2014 to 15th September 2014 at 4.30pm
- Late Entry Closing date – 15th September 2014
- November Retake (where candidates sat for the same syllabus in June 2014) – First entry closing date 8th September 2014
- November Retake (where candidates sat for the same syllabus in June 2014) – Late entry closing date closing date 19th September 2014 – penalty of Ksh. 5,000.
Learn more about CIE qualifications
Cambridge International Examinations are recognised internationally, helping scholars access both overseas and local higher education opportunities. For a comprehensive list please visit the CIE recognition webpage.
Cambridge International AS and A Levels are internationally benchmarked qualifications providing excellent preparation for university education. They are part of the Cambridge Advanced stage for 16 to 19 year-olds. They are taken in over 125 countries and offer a choice of 60 different subjects. Read more about Cambridge AS and A Levels
Cambridge IGCSE is the world’s most popular international curriculum for 14-16 year olds. It is part of the Cambridge Secondary 2 stage. Schools worldwide have helped develop Cambridge IGCSE, which provides excellent preparation for the Cambridge Advanced stage including Cambridge International AS and A Levels. Read more about the Cambridge IGCSE
Cambridge O Levels are part of the Cambridge Secondary 2 stage, and are typically for 14-16 year olds. Cambridge O Level is equivalent to the UK General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE). Cambridge O Level provides learners with excellent preparation for academic progression to Cambridge AS and A Levels and Cambridge Pre-U. Read more about Cambridge O Levels
Other Cambridge International qualifications are also available. Please visit the CIE website, where there is dedicated information about all the qualifications on offer and useful information specifically for students, parents and teachers.