Consultancy for Exams digital marketing
The British Council administers numerous exams and tests on behalf of various UK academic and professional institutions including IELTS, Cambridge English and Admissions Tests, school exams such as CIE and Edexcel, UK university exams and professional exams such as ACCA, CEM, CIM, CIMA, CIPS and City & Guilds.
- Create social media content for British Council social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and YouTube)
- Developing other digital engagement strategies including SEO and PR.
|Closing date||Tuesday 20 October 2020|
The agency will deliver the following in agreement with the British Council:
1. Creating social media content for our main Exams products (text copy + ready to use creative adhering to British Council social media guidelines) relevant to the current British Council social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and YouTube) with 20-30 posts per month for Facebook and 15-25 posts on Instagram.
2. Building and sustaining engagement on each of the social media channels in comparison to similar channels.
3. Sharing bi-weekly/monthly reports (as per the agreement) on the social media content performance, adapting the content accordingly and suggesting new content types based on the latest social media trends.
4. Running social media campaigns upon request which includes creating the required creatives and managing the ads manager accounts on the relevant channels to handle. The campaigns should;
- Grab customers’ attention by introducing exciting packages, deals and discount bundles
- Create a bond between exam candidates and the British Council online by introducing innovative activities and competitions
- Make a better use of our free added value services webinars and free preparatory resources
- Use existing global and local content such as pictures, videos, copy and infographics on our digital platforms to cross sell services and products.
- Use testimonials and quotes pre and post exams
5. Sharing campaigns reports after each campaign with suggestions for the best future campaigns based on the previous campaigns’ performances
How to apply
To view the full tender, you will need to access our supplier portal. Access the supplier portal through this link.
You can find instructions on accessing the supplier portal on the supplier guide below on the download section.