The Driver will support the Operations staff members with various administrative tasks related to logistics, general administration of the office, documentation and archiving. The Driver will work with the Kenya - Office Manager in all aspects of the Operations administration. Provide transportation services to all levels of staff members, visitors, including VIP personnel.
|Closing date||Friday 23 November 2018|
Maintain daily journey records.
Full compliance with British Council Transport policy. Perform other duties as assigned.
A minimum of 5 years driving experience is required.
Experience in driving VIP personnel would be welcomed.
Experienced operator of both sports utility vehicle, and motorcycles (desirable).
Good customer service and communication skills are essential.
Basic administration/IT skills (data entry, internet research, email and scheduling software). Must have an impeccable driving record and hold clean driving license.
Must be flexible with working hours (occasion shift working).
Must be a good team worker. Knowledge of the Nairobi and Kenya.
Keep vehicle clean and in an orderly state.
Keep vehicle maintenance record up to date, ensuring that the vehicle is serviced as necessary. Serve as British Council Messenger (Motorcycle skills desirable)
General Office Administration
- Provide various driving and messenger services for Kenya and Regional Team
- Provide transportation services to all levels of staff members, visitors, including VIP personnel.
- Maintain daily journey records.
- Full compliance with British Council Transport policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Pick up, sign for and distribute all mails and packages received.
- Occasionally coordinate and supervise work by service staff Key Relationships: