Become a British Council-attached centre and join a global learning network of thousands of ambitious schools and institutions.
As an attached centre, you can offer world-renowned exams from Cambridge International Examinations (CIE). This can boost your profile and reputation, while making it convenient for students to sit exams in the same venue as they are taught. You can also benefit from co-branding your centre with the British Council and CIE.
The British Council will:
- help to organise registration
- handle all exam administration
- offer support and advice for students and teachers
- ensure the security of all exam venues
- be on hand to help teachers and principals where needed.
How to apply
If you would like more information about becoming an attached centre, please contact our Exam Services Manager.