Fly higher with UK professional qualifications
We’re able to give you access to some of the most valuable UK based professional qualifications that will see your career soar. And you don’t need to leave the country to get the qualification.
Our staff will make sure you have a simple and straightforward experience, from the moment you register for your professional exam to the day you get your results.
We’ll look after the whole process, from providing the exam venue and professionally trained supervisor to having your exams processed by the exam board.
All you need to do is prepare for your exam and turn up on exam day.
Who we partner with
You can study with several top professional bodies and take your exams in Kenya. We work with:
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
- Association of Chartered Certfied Accountants ( ACCA)
- College of Estate Management (CEM)
- College of International Marketing (CIM)
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH)
- Cambridge Assessment Admissions Tests
For any other professional exams you would like to enquire about, please contact us.
How do you register?
It’s really easy to register for your professional exams.
- First get in touch with your education institution and register your exam directly with them. You need to do this at least one month before your exam.
- Contact us to discuss the arrangements for sitting your exam with us.
How much does it cost?
Our fees depend on which exam you are taking – please contact us to find out how much it will cost to sit your exam.
Our fees do not include costs charged by the exam board. Please get in touch with the exam board to discuss their costs.
Our local administrative costs for UK Professional exams fees are Ksh. 10,100 per paper
For exams hosted at weekends and on public holidays, the charges are Ksh. 15,500 per paper
- Bank Transfer
- Online Payments
- Cash deposit
- You may make payment via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or RTGS with the relevant details to facilitate the same being as shown below
- All bank transfer charges should be factored in when making the bank transfer and must be cleared before your application is confirmed
- Payments made without the transfer fees will be deducted automatically
Account Name:The British Council
Bank Name:Standard Chartered Bank Kenya
Payments can also be made using a bank credit or debit card
All candidates should print their payment confirmation and attach to their application
Cash Deposit through the bank:
All cash deposit payments should be made at Standard Chartered bank - any branch.
Kindly note that we do not accept Mpesa Payments or direct ATM deposits.
Use the British Council Virtual Account Deposit Slips available in all Standard Chartered bank branches to make your payment
Follow the instructions below to complete the virtual account deposit slip:
- Ensure that your full candidate name is clearly indicated in the student name section. Your name must match the document (passport / ID) that you used to register with .
- For all exams, candidates are required to bring their Original Kenyan ID or valid passport. Kindly note that if you do not hold a Kenyan ID you must bring your country's original and valid passport with you on your exam day (We do not accept Alien ID cards).Your name on the bank slip must match this document.
- Under the "Reference Code " Tab, this will be generated and issued to you by the British Council Customer Service Registration desk.
- Under the ‘Select the Appropriate Exam and Indicate its Virtual Account Number' Tab, enter the corresponding Professional Exam Virtual Account number from the table below :
Other Professional Exam
- Note: It is important to enter correct information in the fields to prevent delays with tracking your payment.
- Kindly note that you are still required to bring in the yellow bank deposit slip copy to British Council to complete your registration. This needs to be submitted by the deadlines for your selected exams. Contact the Customer Services Team at British Council Nairobi for any further queries – Tel 020 283 6000 / 0732 117 000