1. Bank Transfer:
•You may make payment via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or RTGS with the relevant details to facilitate the same being as shown below
•All bank transfer charges should be factored in when making the bank transfer and must be cleared before your application is confirmed
•Payments made without the transfer fees will be deducted automatically
2. Online Payments:
•Payment for your Cambridge school exams can also be made using a bank credit or debit card
•All candidates should print their payment confirmation and attach to their application
3. Cash Deposit through the bank:
•All cash deposit payments should be made at Standard Chartered bank - any branch
Follow the instructions below to complete the virtual account deposit slip:
- Ensure that your full candidate name is clearly indicated in the student name section. Your name must match the document (passport / ID) that you used to register with .
- Candidates should bring their Original Kenyan ID or valid passport. Kindly note that if you do not hold a Kenyan ID you must bring your country's original and valid passport with you on your exam day (We do not accept Alien ID cards).Your name on the bank slip must match this document.
- Under the "Reference Code” Tab, this will be generated and issued to you by the British Council Customer Service Registration desk.
- Under the ‘Select the Appropriate Exam and Indicate its Virtual Account Number' Tab, enter the CIE / School Exams Virtual Account number which is: 9906113863629
- Note: It is important to enter correct information in the fields to prevent delays with tracking your payment.
- Kindly note that you are still required to bring in the yellow bank deposit slip copy to British Council to complete your registration. This needs to be submitted by the deadlines for your selected exams. Contact the Customer Services Team at British Council Nairobi for any further queries – Telephone : 0202836000/ 0732 117 000.
Each examination board has a normal registration stage (see registration dates and deadlines below) for each exam session. You may still be able to register for exams after this date, but you will have to pay a penalty fee. You can find more information about late registration penalty fees on your exam registration form.